Spring Sessions 28th March 2020 One place left
Our Wildcrafted Cocktail Courses are designed to get you outdoors and thinking outside the box. The courses are led by Eilidh, owner of Out-There Artisan and is an action-packed day filled with foraging, preparation of ingredients, creating cordials and syrups, designing and making a recipe for cocktails and most importantly tasting your creations.
All your ingredients will be sustainably foraged from around the course venue. Depending on the season, we will find what nature has to offer. You are more than welcome to bring produce or flowers from your garden to include in your cocktail. We will also provide fresh fruit and veg for you to use and compliment your drink.
- Your Wild day starts with nearby foraging trip to gather ingredients and garnish
- On return to base we will have a wee tipple to get your creative juices flowing and start the preparation of your ingredients.
- Make cordials and syrups for your cocktail recipes.
- Break for lunch and allow infusion time for cordials and syrups.
- Filtering and bottling your creations.
- Preparation of garnish for your drinks.
- Further cocktail creations and recipe writing.
- Presentation of your creations.
- Lastly and most importantly - the taste test !
(There will a be tasty tipplemixed with your creations made for you to enjoy while you relax and reflect on your day.)
Our courses are mainly held outside so we recommend wearing appropriate clothing and footwear. We also have the workshop above the shop for the winter courses.Our foraging walks are not particularly strenuous or challenging. Please let us know of any disabilities and we will make sure to accommodate you.
All you need to bring with you is your creative mind. All hot drinks are provided & we have lunch for you from the shop.
Please let us know of any allergies and intolerances prior to the course. As we are working with natures produce we cannot guarantee that it has not come into contact with any specific allergens. As there will be alcohol involved the course has a minimum age of 18 years.
We gather at 10am for a cuppa, meet the others and get started, working through til about 5.
Venue Address : Out-there Artisan, Harestanes Visitor Centre, by Ancrum, Jedburgh, Scottish Borders TD8 6UQ